Sunday 4 March 2012

DayzeeLove - CraftBritannia Shop of the Week

Today I am blogging about DayzeeLove, our Craft Britannia shop of the week.

DayzeeLove has two shops on Etsy. One, is DayzeeLoveDesigns where she sells fantastic sticky labels, paper bags, thank you notes and business cards all of which are beautiful and original and I recommend you all take a look.
Her second shop is DayzeeLove where she sells beautiful and intricate nature inspired jewellery made from recycled materials as well as buttons and pins in her own original style.


Dayzee is a lovely person and as well as being a  talented crafter is our beloved Team Captain over at CraftBritannia HQ.

Here are some of my favourite items of hers





3 comments:

  1. Lovely feature - I'm sure Dayz will be thrilled with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Naomi! Must admit, I'm hooked on Dayz's printed bags, they're truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete