Wednesday 7 March 2012

Craft Britannia Shop of the Week #2 - Shalotte

I wantto thank my fellow CB teamies for doing such a fab job of promoting so far this week on my stint as Craft Britannia shop of the week on Etsy.

I have had loads of tweets, fb posts, shop favourites, item faves, circle additions,blog posts and treasuries made for my shop that my head is fairly swimming.

Here are some of the wonderful treasuries that have been made, you saw the two that made the FP earlier in the week so here are some of the others










5 comments:

  1. What pretty Treasuries! Love the "Once upon a time" one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely set of treasuries - and many congrats on the 2 FPs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treasuries are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab collection of treasuries!

    ReplyDelete