Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bilbert's Adventures part the second

Morning All!

Lets see what I've done today


First of all I met the chickens.

This is Alphonse






and these are Jack and Maggie



This is Willow,she's 3 yrs old and is a black and tan cocker spaniel. She wanted to play with me but Naomi said I was a little too small for her rough and tumble games. She's a poppet tho and I got to scratch her tummy





This is Gemini, she's a miniture shetland who I'm going to have a ride on over the w/e





and this is Tess, she's 20 and is recovering from a nasty foot infection, poor baby.





Now I'm exploring the orchard. My thats a lot of apples




Peekaboo!




That was a fun morning. I could do with a rest



Mmm, this is nice, now all I need is someone to swing me

No comments:

Post a Comment